- Truth - Truth is a comprehensive term that in all of its nuances implies honesty,
accuracy, sincerity, integrity, and reality.
- Love - A deep, tender, ineffable feeling of affection, devotion, and/or compassion
toward a person.
- Courage - The state or quality of mind or spirit that enables one to face danger,
fear, or change with self-possession, confidence, and resolution; bravery.
- Wisdom - Knowledge, and the capacity to use the best means for attaining the best
ends; good judgment.
- Creativity - The ability to produce through artistic or imaginative effort,
characterized by originality and expressiveness.
- Tolerance - The practice of recognizing and respecting the beliefs or practices of others.
- Freedom - The power to act, speak, or think without externally imposed restraints.